The MUSEUM CONSORTIUM OF THE CITY OF PERUGIA, founded in January 2007, is the first in Italy to be established in accordance with article 112 of the Cultural and Natural Heritage Code.
This no profit organization, which brings together Perugia’s most important museums, monuments and archaeological sites, offers ticket packages for admission to the city’s sites.
The organization is made up by:
- The Regional Department of Cultural and Natural Heritage of Umbria;
- The City of Perugia;
- The Chapter of the San Lorenzo Cathedral;
- Nobile Collegio del Cambio (Exchange Guild);
- Nobile Collegio della Mercanzia (Merchant’s Guild);
- Cassa di Risparmio di Perugia Foundation.